You have a picture book idea or manuscript that you're committed to publishing, but you don't know what to do next.
If you want to avoid wasting hours+money making mistakes, purchase a 1:1 Coaching Call and I'll help you plan out your publishing journey and bring your book to life!
Depending on your skills + experience, we can discuss:
- Publishing Routes: Traditional vs. Hybrid vs. Self-publishing, and which is right for you.
- Creative Process: Sourcing editors/beta readers/manuscript critiques and clarifying your message + building an audience.
- Publishing Board Books: Specific options and considerations for publishing this format.
- Project Management: Production costs, printing options (offset vs. print on demand), listing your book with Amazon/IngramSpark/KDP, etc.
- Outsourcing + Paperwork: Hiring an illustrator/graphic designer, filing copyright, drafting agreements with third parties, etc.
- Post-production: planning your book launch, getting trade reviews, book marketing + more.
Note: Not all of these topics can be covered in one discussion, but I'll always aim to give you the best information for the stage you're at.
How it works:
- Purchase a 1:1 Coaching call.
- Within 48 hours, I'll send you the next available dates and we'll plan the content for our call! Note: Calls will be normally scheduled for 2pm EST within 2 weeks of booking, but let's talk if that won't work for you!)
- Email a 1-page overview of your book + a draft manuscript to firstname.lastname@example.org (Minimum 3 days before our scheduled call).
Be sure to highlight where you're at, KEY questions you need answered, and what is confusing you most!
Let me help you get on track to publish your book!